From Award Winning Mixologist, Marv Cunningham
SHARE THE RECIPE!
- 2 oz Orange Vodka
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist® Blue Curacao Syrup
- 3 Cucumber Slices
- 3 Lime Slices
- Garnish: Cucumber Slice
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Mesh Strainer
- Rocks Glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Place cucumbers and limes in bottom of shaker, and muddle.
- Add orange vodka, Blue Curacao Syrup and ice, and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into Rocks glass over a sphere ice cube (or cubed ice).
- Garnish with a cucumber slice.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high-quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.