From Award-Winning Mixologist, Tenzin Samdo
SHARE THE RECIPE!
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Grenadine
- 1 oz Ginger Beer
- 1 Lime Wheel
- Cocktail shaker
- Hawthorne strainer
- Collins glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine first three ingredients in a shaker with cubed ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a Collins glass and add a few cubes of ice.
- Top with ginger beer and crushed ice. Garnish with a lime wheel.
My signature drink is the Lakeshore Collins. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- This drink is very approachable and can be made with minimal bar tools and ingredients.
- The drink is well balanced and very refreshing.
- It doesn’t take much creativity to make them, yet it tastes like a well-crafted cocktail you’ll find in many reputable cocktail bars.
This drink is great to craft when you have friends and family members over at your place or in your backyard. You can really drink this on occasion, but warmer weather is especially favorable.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high-quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.