From Award-Winning Mixologist, Laura Newman
- 1/2 oz Cocktail Artist® Lavender Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 2 oz Soda Water
- Garnish: Lemon Twist, Lavender Sprig
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Collins Glass
- Vegetable Peeler
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine the first three ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a Collins glass over ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and lavender sprig.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high-quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.