Lavender French 75
From Award-Winning Mixologist, Laura Newman
- 1/2 oz Cocktail Artist® Lavender Syrup
- 1 oz Cocktail Artist® Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- Sparkling Wine (e.g. cava)
- Garnish: Lemon Twist
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Champagne Flute
- Vegetable Peeler
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine the first three ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a Champagne flute (or coupe).
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high-quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.