From Award-Winning Mixologist, Matthew Biancaniello
- 2 oz Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Cocktail Artist™ Old Fashioned Mix
- 1 Large Piece of Orange Peel
- 1 Large Piece of Lemon Peel
- Rocks glass
- Bar spoon
- Vegetable peeler
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine ingredients in a rocks glass with a few cubes of ice and stir for 10 seconds.
- Peel and zest an orange and a lemon peel over the top of the cocktail and place them in the glass. Stir a couple of times and serve.
My signature drink is the Classic Old Fashioned. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- It’s the simplest and purest of the cocktails, stands on its own and pairs well with bourbons, whiskeys and rums.
- The Old Fashioned is great year round, but especially on cold and rainy days.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high-quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.