Spicy Cucumber Margarita
From Award-Winning Mixologist, Robert Porter
- 1 Jalapeno Slice
- 1 Cucumber Slice
- 2 oz Blanco Tequila
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist Agave Syrup
- 1 oz Cocktail Artist Lime Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- Garnish: Jalapeno Slice & Cucumber Slice
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Rocks Glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Muddle jalapeno slice and cucumber slice in a shaker.
- Combine tequila, agave syrup and lime juice in a shaker with ice. Add a pinch of salt and shake.
- Strain into a Rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with jalapeno slice and cucumber slice.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high-quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.