The Side Show
From Award-Winning Mixologist, Sadiyyah Iddeen
- 2 oz of Spirits (Whiskey, Vodka or Tequila)
- 1 oz Cocktail Artist™ Simple Syrup
- 1/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Lime Juice
- Lemon Wedge (or wheel)
- Lime Wedge (or wheel)
- Cocktail shaker
- Rocks glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with cubed ice and shake.
- Pour contents from the shaker into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and lime wedge.
My signature drink is The Side Show. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- It’s versatile for any person as they can use any spirit they want.
- It tastes great and a minimum number of ingredients are required. It’s as simple as combine, shake, pour, and enjoy!!!
- It’s a great stress reliever.
The Side Show is a good drink for any weather and all season long. I find that using whiskey is better for the winter and I recommended tequila in the summer.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high-quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.